School Membership Programme
Terms & Conditions
- The Smart School Membership is only available to Indian private school.
- During application for the Membership the school applicant must provide us accurate and complete information (including Name, Address, Activities and Governing Body details with Phone Numbers, email id)
- Any changes in the address of the school member must be notified to the organization at an earliest.
- The Smart School Membership is not endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please duly sign our acknowledgement voucher for the receipts evidence and send the same in our office address.
- All legal Services shall be providing to every member school at free of cost only.
- Other than the legal services, Govt Fee, Tax, Stamp Duty, Travelling and outstation expenses shall be borne by the member school separately.
- If you are not offered good service, please do not hesitate to bring this to our notice within seven days given all relevant details along with the documents, so that we may take appropriate action to offer you the best service.
- Smart School Membership does not permit the sharing of your membership with any other school or any person.
- Smart School Membership reasonable believe that any of your membership services are bring used in your school purpose and if found any wrong then we shall reserve the right to cancel your membership immediately.
- School Member agrees to abide by, and shall have all applicable rights and obligations as set forth in, the Rules and regulation of the Smart School Membership.
- The organization reserves the right to change Membership Fee at any time at its own discretion. In case of any change, the same shall, however the applicable on and from the date of notification of such change.
- The Smart School Membership Fee shall be paid by crossed cheque/ Demand Draft only and the same should be drawn in favour of Smart Foundation. The date of realization of the cheque/draft will be consider as the date of commencement and the Smart School Membership will be issued from the same date.